Friday, January 11, 2013

First Blog!

Ok, lets get this thing started!

I'm a Mom.  I bet you had no idea.  Just kidding!  It doesn't make up my entire life, but it does effect and take up most of my life.  So it's important to start there.  I have two wonderful little monsters.  My life would not be the same without them and they are just precious little things even when they are driving me insane some days.  I have a daughter, Cecilia who's 3 and a son Joshua, who's 1.

I'm also the wife to a fantastic man, Rich.  We have been together for almost 7 years and married for almost 5.  Our life has definitely been a journey that has been nonstop crazy, but it's been well worth every hill and valley we've had to venture through.  We're a Navy Family, but this is our last year of being a Navy Family!  Come January 2014, my husband will be leaving the Navy and we will be venturing on new adventures!

Other than those things, I'm me!  My name is Mindy.  I'm a bit quirky and a bit fun.  I love all things geeky and all things cute.  I read a lot, I craft a lot, I watch quite a few shows, I organize a lot -- and that's me.  So come on in, settle in and enjoy my little world.  I'm not sure every post will be organized, but every post will be honest and me.




2 comments:

  1. Finally getting around to reading som of my IG buddies blogs. So nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this comment. I'm a horrible blogger as of late, but maybe I'll get better at it now that things seem to be falling into a routine again around here. I hope so at least! Thanks for checking out my blog though! And I know the feeling -- I wish IG had a way you could actually click on the links through the app cause then I know I'd check out so many more blogs! :)

      Delete